 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 421
Re: Show prep on Jan 13 (was Re: SuperTrain 2001 - I'll be there)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 05:56:19 GMT

I didn't understand that TLG was supplying the track for the play area.  If
it falls through, another possibility for the play area track, is to use my
old grey 4.5/12V track.  It takes longer to assemble, but I am not using it
anymore, and won't mind if a few pieces get damaged.  I have a lot of it,
I'll only count it if you are interested.

If TLG is supplying Duplo trains/track, I'll leave my sons home!

If you don't mind it being left "un-attended" in the play area, sure.
TLC will probably be sending some Duplo train stuff, but we
certainly can never have too much.

Oops, I didn't recognize the part number for the black
plate/boggie/magnet/wheel sets!

Michel

You seem to be forgetting that the track ovals, #3737s, etc. will be
supplied courtesy of TLC.  There shouldn't be damage - this is after all
what it's designed to do.  I guess there's only one way to find out...

Re: Powering the trains:  With thousands of kids, electical wiring just
isn't practical.  Besides, we've got to leave something for them to look
forward to when they get their own LEGO train set at home, right?  ;-)

SRC
StRuCtures