 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 391
    Re: Gray —Chris Gray
   (...) It became unreachable around Dec 1, and came back around Dec 15. (...) Curious. I'm seeing email failures to Dylan's "finalfrontier" email account, but nothing else. You are in the list as "SteveC@Financier.com". Nothing has changed with the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

        Re: Gray —Steve Chapple
   (...) I have been having trouble with my Financier address. Please switch it to either my LEGO or Amicus address. Thanks Chris. SRC (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)