 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 371
Re: SuperTrain 2001 - I'll be there
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 21:13:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, James Powell writes:

I sent Steve a Email with what I have right now in the way of train stuff
(I should have included that I can build a few more of the Via coaches
(Blue Via "coach's", no fancy cars yet, although I used to have a dome
car too...and one wouldn't be all that hard to build...)

Ooh, cool.  A Via Rail would rock.  Beyond that, I'm inclined to try and
stick with our "Alberta" theme, and get a couple good long cargo trains
with hoppers & tankers. :)

I think the VIA train would be popular - hopefully the Christmas holidays
will give James the time he needs to finish it in time for it's "world
debut".  He also has a LOT of containers and container cars.  I'd like
to focus a good chunk on the containers - that part of the display kind
of fell by the way-side at the Edmonton show.  I think <set:4549> is the
best train set LEGO's every produced, and I'd like to actually do that
massive container yard we talked about but didn't do last time.

SRC
StRuCtures