 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 37
Re: Why do we want to display?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 17:36:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Why we build? Why we display?
Great thread. Zonker is right, it's important that you know WHY
you want to do something so that you get the most out of it.

I agree - great thread - especially with our (NALug) pending show in six weeks.

For me, the reason to display is TO SHARE.  It's the same reason we
post photos of our creations and discuss them here in the group.  Of
course the "look but don't touch" rule of courtesy is an important one.
The "play table" for the kids is a great idea, and I think goes a
long way toward preventing accidental damage (or even destruction) of
ones cherished creations.

SRC
MM