 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 369
Re: SuperTrain 2001 - I'll be there
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 18:12:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Chris Gray writes:
"James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> writes:

James (and Chris): What is the likelihood of the mountain being
ready in a couple months?  Perhaps an early version or rough draft?
It would be a good "real-world" test or "dress rehearsal" for it.

I think it's feasable.  Chris - do you want to get together sometime after
the holidays and play, er, build for an afternoon or two?

Sure. I just finished putting away all the loose pieces from our earlier
parting-out, and from recent purchases. I'm finally using the six sets
of drawers I've got! I'll be out of town over the holidays, but should
be back on the 29th, and don't need to go back to work until the 3rd.

Heh.  I just finished taking apart the Monsterpiece, and I need more storage
before I can put it away.  Guess I'm going to have to buy more 1200 piece
tubs to resolve the problem. <grin>

The week right around new year's is pretty busy for us, my wife always
throws a party on the 1st, plus we've got friends from out of town staying
that week.  But after that, my schedule reverts to it's normal hectic pace,
instead of it's extra-hectic holiday pace. ;)

I'm thinking a Saturday in January.  How are your January weekends?

James