 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 333
Re: Latest Larger Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 00:49:30 GMT

Michel wrote:
I had time to modify the layout, let me know what you think.  Only one
of the 3 stations, is really the station, (the one on the left), the
others represent dock plates only.  I downloaded the new registry on
my dads computer, but not at home yet.  I think you will figure out
the two petroleum tanks on the far left, the grain elevator on the
middle right, and a few roads foughed in.

Interesting...  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=19572
The loop in the bottom left looks like it's been squished or something.  :-)
Why did you move the entire upper section down - to make more available
"slope-space" for the mountain facing outwards?  It means the monorail
can't change level inside the mountain, (which isn't that big a deal)
but also that the top is basically wasted isn't it?  I thought you wanted
to include at least on monorail switch?  Perhaps the station end on the
right could loop - like this?  (I also replaced those two errant cross-
over pieces)   http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=19573

SRC