 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 306
Re: Latest Larger Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 19:10:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Steve Chapple writes:
OK - Here's an update using 7 large and 7 small.
It has all the things we're after, plus it has a feature that till
now we have been missing - a section that reverses the trains!
The trains stop in front of the station, so that segment switching
appears to be just part of normal operation, rather than an accomodation
to the "single-direction" design of TLC.  An alternate to the usual
isolated section would be if we used one of my "SSwitches"
(which I confess I haven't gotten around to finishing yet.)

Looks good.  The only problem I see is that it short-circuits the loop.

(And I'm still being silent about a 61x61 mountain with 4 tunnels & a spiral)
:)

James
James Brown's Parts Sale:  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=jamesb
4500+ parts, averaging $0.10 per piece.