 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 3
    Edmonton get-together —John Koob
   This comming weekend, a number of us in NALUG have been thinking on meeting in Edmonton. This will be an informal gathering, probably similar to the last one. I'm just curious if this Saturday is OK for everyone. -- John (remove the obvious to (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

        Re: Edmonton get-together —James Brown
   (...) S'okay by me. Me and my (t)rusty steed stand ready... James (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)