 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 294
  Re: Get-together last Sunday

(...) I came up with a design that's based on what we were talking about when I left (mountain in the corner). It's basically a variant of Michel's layout that I started toying with. The grey plates are (roughly) where a mountain might sit. :) (URL) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Get-together last Sunday

(...) (URL) a recurve inserted to prevent the see-thru tunnel effect. James (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)