 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 253
  Re: latest layout photo

(...) a (...) Solvable. :) (...) Heh... No, but it's not a bad idea. :) I can, without having to stretch my collection at all (although my big castle will have to come apart - which is OK, it has to anyway) raise a 61" square by 20 bricks. I suspect (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: latest layout photo

(...) And, just to be ornery, I'll continue this one. :-) My thinking has mostly been centered around what I like, and what I think I ought to be able to contribute. So, here is what I'd like: - a goodly stretch of straight, paired, track, with (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)