 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 173
    more SW UCS sets (was Re: after action report) —Steve Chapple
   (...) I don't know about ALL, but probably most. Buy more? OK - twist my arm. :-) There's a TRU a few blocks from work and one a few blocks from home - I'll see what I can do this evening. SRC (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

        Re: more SW UCS sets (was Re: after action report) —Steve Chapple
   (...) OK - I got you one of each. A "mere" $300, (that's $200 in real money for any yanks reading this) and we can knock another $35 off if you can dig up those mania mag. coupons. It would be interesting to find out how many TRU has sold in total (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

        Re: more SW UCS sets —Michel Magnan
   Hello Steve, Thanks for picking up the sets, I finally had time to search for the coupons, unfortunately I only have one set. I get three of each of the catalogs, but this last time only one of the Mania, atleast two of every month before August. (...) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)