 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 141
    UCS coupons —Steve Chapple
   Reminder - Bring your July/Aug. Mania mag. UCS coupons to the train show (or meet tomorrow?) so that we can all get 10% off or refunded. James and Chris may need a TIE coupon, Kevin may need an X coupon, I need another X coupon, and should probably (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

        Re: UCS coupons —John Koob
   SRC wrote in message ... (...) Hmm. I believe that Kevin Hall from Australia will be passing through Edmonton on *Sunday* Sept 17, not tomorrow. My place is still available anytime after 11:00am. Did Kevin H. mention what time he was planning on (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)