 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 138
    Re: work schedule for the show —John Koob
    Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) I think there's at least one of us who has access to a decent color printer, eh? -- John (remove the obvious to reply) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

        Re: work schedule for the show —James Brown
   (...) Yup. :) Seein' as I fix them for a living, they occaisionally let me near them. After all, if I have to test the print engine, I might as well get some use out of it at the same time, right? ;) James (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)