 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / *549 (-5)
  Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout latest - Jan25

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) if (...) Ok. Does anyone have garage door segments that they could loan for the warehouse loading bays? I have enough to make four doors but the segment colors are a mix of clear, red, blue and black. Also the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Grain elevator ideas

If you find that the option of using something non-LEGO is something you would consider, try these; Popcorn (unpopped kernels)...yellowm and recognizable! ;-) small lemon drop candy? (Lemonhead, etc) Just a couple thoughts. I'm simply overwhelmed (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Canadian Trains from California?

(...) vote on which is the better VIA train (since JamesP is sending his also.) The only two VIA LEGO trains I've ever seen anywhere - BOTH at Canada's largest model train show. This is getting exciting. I just hope the weather is as nice in three (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout latest - Jan27

(...) Here is the updated town incorporated into the full layout: (URL) couldn't fit the last meter or two onto the screen, but you know what it looks like from the close-up. If someone has excess blue plates they'd like to trade, I'd like to give (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Canadian Trains from California?

Sorry for the delay. technical problems kept me from posting, but I've been watching the growing plans. The show ought to look simply amazing. I wish I could be there to take some pictures and video! I've been modelling a couple of VIA coach lines (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact