 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / *159 (-5)
  Re: NALUG Train Show - Mission report

Chris Gray wrote in message ... (...) over a (...) one (...) I took a few photos of some of the other displays. They'll be available as soon as I find time to make some scans... John (remove the obvious to reply) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NALUG Train Show - Mission report

(...) Mine are still not uploaded. I've been busy catching up here, and watching Kevin's videos. I'll let you all know when they are up, but having looked at the other two sets, I doubt there is much extra, although I do have one or two of the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NALUG takes 2nd at Great Edmonton Train Show

(...) Yeah, yeah, they're coming. I'm just sitting down to the computer. :-) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: NALUG takes 2nd at Great Edmonton Train Show

(...) Big Red is my fave engine from your group... nice and beefy. Just don't tell me it's 8 wide. LOL. (...) Remember how I said every club needs a Thomas? I'm thinking every club that has the space ought to have a JJMP on their layout. What a (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NALUG takes 2nd at Great Edmonton Train Show

(...) Hehe, did I miss you posting YOUR show report? We saw a lot of pictures but not a lot of talk yet. Gotta agree, though, NALUG rocked the place. Nice work guys, especially for an inaugural show. The hits (GMLTC, PNLTC, NGLTC, WAMALUG, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact