 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 541
Re: mort de MonLUG - death of MonLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 18:22:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Martin Legault wrote:
English follow below

C'est avec regret que je dois annoncer la fin de MonLUG. Du a des conflits
internes entre les membres de MonLUG, nous avons decide a l'unanimite de
la fin du groupe.

Bien que MonLUG n'existe plus, les membres du defunt groupe gardent tous
leurs interets envers le hobby qui leurs est si cher et certains liens
d'amitier demeureront.

Martin

It is with regret that I have to announce the end of MonLUG. Due to some
internals conflicts between members, we decided unanimously that it will
the end of the group.

Even if MonLUG doesn't exist anymore, members kept their interest in the
hobby that they like and some friendship will remain.

Martin

I am sorry to hear this. I got to know most of those in MonLUG, and I
hope that you all keep your interest in LEGO and continue to build all
the wonderful creations that I've seen so many of.
Best wishes to all of you.

Tim Strutt