 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 533
Re: My pics from MonLUG's 6th train show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 06:37:51 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Pierre Normandin wrote:
Last weekend, MonLUG participated in its sixth train show.
<snip>
Here are my pics: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=78631

Good pictures Pierre. Thanks for taking lots.
But as good as they are, there's nothing like seeing it in person.
And I'm happy to say, I got to see it and it looked great. Well done,
all of you. Some great looking trains, rolling stock, vehicles, and
buildings. And nice torso's on those figs waiting for the monorail.
I like how you guys put some humorous scenes in, especially this one:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pnorm/MonLUG/April-2004/oups-2.jpg
I missed that when I was there. Very funny.
And nice mods on the track pieces too. I noticed a couple at the show,
but forgot to take pictures of them. They look really well done.
I forgot to ask, who did the Blacktron transport cab?
Play well.

Tim Strutt