 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 5
4  |  6
Subject:
Attending Brickfest 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 16:56:37 GMT

I just had a thought...

If some of you are interested in going to Brickfest 2001 in Washington DC may
be we could get a group together to go down (cheaper transportation and
accomodations if going in a group). The details of Brickfest are not yet
decided AFAIK but I want to put the idea in your heads before it will be too
late. Last year it was held in June on the outskirts of their Capital.

Check http://brickfest.com/ for details of last year's activities.

So I hope you will think about it and LMK.

Jude

I am planning on going, it is just the how I have yet to work out...