 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 426
Re: rtl9/STCUM/STM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 16:49:11 GMT

"Martin Legault" <mlegault@nortelnetworks.com> wrote in message
news:GopwMM.73J@lugnet.com...

great news, I will like to see them both. I have a few movie to put on
brickshelf since the show, If you want to put some footage from them feel • free,
if you don't doesn't matter.

Okay! I will certainly have a look when you have them ready and uploaded.

By the way, I have 60M of AVI that I took in the
subway shuttle at Denver International airport. You will *love* them, I • only
check one but sound look to be good.

YES!! A friend of mine rode, and told me all about it. I have seen pictures.
It looks like one of the nicest AdTranz systems around. Suposedly it has
various chimes to signify the concourses it travels between.

this is due to the merger of all the city in only one, the CUM will • disappear
thus the need to rename STCUM to STM.

:)

I am now looking through Benoit Clairoux's book Le Metro du Montreal: 35 Ans
Deja. My parents ordered it for me! I can read about... half of it. The
technical details have a lot of words I do not understand. The photographs
are worth it, though...

    Iain MR-73