 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 421
Re: The TOMLUG Alliance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 14:02:58 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Jude Beaudin writes:
rtlToronto, ParLUGment and MonLUG are proud to announce the TOMLUG Alliance,
the Toronto-Ottawa-Montreal LEGO User Groups Alliance.

Hey, excellent! As a MonLUG honorary member, I hope to make *some* events,
sometime...

(Wish it wasn't just wishful thinking!... for now.)

-Shiri (already starting to make plans for the summer...)