 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 345
  Re: Hey! That's my town :-)

(...) Hi Tim, (...) Thanks for the compliments, I'm glad you like it. It seems my old quarter is the most popular part. (...) Umm... Brickbay ;) (...) You know you (and all the guys from our sister LUG) are always welcome to visit, even if it isn't (...) (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)