 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 180
    photo —Martin Legault
   Salut, J'ai uploader quelque photo de meeting sur brickshelf (URL) si vos modeles ni sont pas tous, je ne suis pas encore expert avec ma camera et puis j'ai oublier de poser l'autre tour de Kevin :-( Martin (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

        Re: photo —Tim Strutt
   (...) Nice MOC's. Thanks for posting the pictures to show me what I missed. :-( I couldn't make it after all because I got called in to work nightshift. Maybe we can make it to your next meeting. Is there a challenge for the next one? Tim Strutt 8^) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

        Re: photo —Martin Legault
   (...) sorry for the delay, i'm on the road. It will be great if you can come to the next meeting. and no there is no challenge. We all have to work to prepare the show for November. Martin (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)