 Organizations / Canada / 77
76  |  78
Subject:
Seasons Greetings from rtlToronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 08:47:47 GMT

Hi folks,

On behalf of Chris and I, best wishes for the holiday season and a
successful new year in 2003.  It's been a good year for rtlToronto, being
featured in both the National Post and the Toronto Star, going to BrickFest
2002, doing ProjectX, CTF/Bridge, train3 etc.  We've gained some
enterprising new members, and seen some pretty impressive creations.

2003 looks even better.  train4: Altenburg, rtl13: Last Bot Standing, and
rtl14: Pipe Racers.  Not to mention all the other stuff we haven't figured
out like Trebuchets, Vending Machines, Chris Mockers... :)

Happy holidays guys,

Calum