 Organizations / Canada / 76 (-20)
  Mindstorm RIS 2.0 on sale

For those looking for a good price on a Mindstorm RIS 2.0 Sears in downtown Kitchener has them on clearance for $209.00 with an additional 40% off that price this Friday (13th) from 10-11pm as part of a moonlight madness sale. They had at least 10 (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: Looking for Mindstorms promotional materials.

I'd like to follow up with a quick thank-you... Our presentation went very well. We had about 40 people come to the presentation, and it didn't hurt that we had it the same day, time, and place that First Lego League was in town. Special thanks to (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.ca)

  Fw: paypal in Canada

  paypal in Canada

Hey gang... I'm cross posting this to .CA just so you RTL guys know. I was thinking about joining pay pal..... I want to offer a service online (nothing lego related) I was thinking about joining paypal to accept funds..... Have any of you joined (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca)

  Looking for Mindstorms promotional materials.

Hi fellow AFOLs and Mindstormers, This may be slightly off topic where I'm posting, so please forgive me. I'm going to be doing a presentation to some engineering students at a local university to try and generate some enthusiasm for our Mindstorms (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.ca)

  The Southern Alberta Lego User Group

Since there has been no real announcement yet, I thought now would be as good as a time as any, plus there is a meeting coming up. So anyway, there is a small LUG located here in Calgary, Alberta and we have named ourselves SALUG. The group consists (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.ab.cal)

  MonLUG and ParLUGment hold first joint train show

Un message francais suit. A french message follows. Hello to all, I'm proud to announce the Montreal Area Lego User Group (MonLUG) second and the Ottawa Lego User Group's first participation in a Montreal Area train show. It will be held at (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.ca) !

  LEGO Yoda UCS sighting

Hi all Found the LEGO Yoda UCS set at the local TRU in Toronto (Bloor and Dufferin) for $170. Not exactly a bargain though, considering the LEGO Shop at Home price is 99 USD. They also had the RIS 2.0 marked down from $300 to $280, and the Ultimate (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: Happy New Year, 2002

Happy New Year, and I want you all to know I spent New Year's Day teaching myself NQC (I can turn a motor on... but not off... yet), and it's all because of you folks. -Greg Hyland (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Happy New Year, 2002

(...) Happy New Year Calum! (just got my laptop back and playing catch-up :) ) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Happy New Year, 2002

Hi folks, I wanted to wish everyone here on rtlToronto and Lugnet a happy new year in 2002. Although it's been a pretty bad year overall, it's been a great year for rtlToronto and Lego in the GTA: Not only did we do three Robotics events in 2001, we (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca)

  The TOMLUG Alliance

rtlToronto, ParLUGment and MonLUG are proud to announce the TOMLUG Alliance, the Toronto-Ottawa-Montreal LEGO User Groups Alliance. We have agreed to not only accept the free flow of members between our groups but encourage members all our groups to (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains.org) !

  Harry Potter at Zellers?????

Hey canadian AFOLs, Is there any Zellers selling any HP sets? They have their famous buy one get the second 50% off this week and I can't put my hands on any HP sets. Any Ideas?? Thanks, JM (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Any AFOL in the Calgary, Alberta area?

Trying to track down any and all AFOL in the Calgary area, cross posted a bunch of places to cover more area and hopefully find some new people. Adam (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.ab, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Winners 7130/7150 Star Wars combo

Too bad we missed you. I've lived in Ottawa since Jan '96, and Jude has been here forever <grin>. I can't speak for the others, I don't remember how long they've been here, if I ever did know. I have a terrible memory so it's quite possible I've (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca)

  [rtlToronto] rtlToronto Shirt Now Available

Hi folks, I'm very happy to announce our very first rtlToronto t-shirt is now available for sale: (URL) shirts are 100% cotton in dark blue, M, L and XL sizes. Due to a small printing error, they are actually only $13 CAD each! Email me if you'd (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: URL for Box car pics?

(...) If (...) Hello, Even if you only bring 1 or 2 MOC or even not at all, just to be together, exchange, discuss is a big part of the fun. Of course, if you bring a 6x3' layout or bigger, better it is. What we were discussing in previous metting (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: URL for Box car pics?

(...) I don't disagree. I just wish our country was not so huge. Travel will be the killer no matter what. You can take a lot on a plane if you buy an extra seat. ;-) Another option is to have two festivals. One East and one West. Jude (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: URL for Box car pics?

(...) Yes, but that really limits what they can bring to the festival. You can't pack a train module under the seat in front of you. :) If there isn't a good possibility of a club bringing more than what fits in their carry-on luggage, then it's not (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: URL for Box car pics?

(...) Could not some from western Canada fly? Jude (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact