 Organizations / Canada / 76 (-10)
  Mindstorm RIS 2.0 on sale

For those looking for a good price on a Mindstorm RIS 2.0 Sears in downtown Kitchener has them on clearance for $209.00 with an additional 40% off that price this Friday (13th) from 10-11pm as part of a moonlight madness sale. They had at least 10 (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: Looking for Mindstorms promotional materials.

I'd like to follow up with a quick thank-you... Our presentation went very well. We had about 40 people come to the presentation, and it didn't hurt that we had it the same day, time, and place that First Lego League was in town. Special thanks to (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.ca)

  Fw: paypal in Canada

  paypal in Canada

Hey gang... I'm cross posting this to .CA just so you RTL guys know. I was thinking about joining pay pal..... I want to offer a service online (nothing lego related) I was thinking about joining paypal to accept funds..... Have any of you joined (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca)

  Looking for Mindstorms promotional materials.

Hi fellow AFOLs and Mindstormers, This may be slightly off topic where I'm posting, so please forgive me. I'm going to be doing a presentation to some engineering students at a local university to try and generate some enthusiasm for our Mindstorms (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.ca)

  The Southern Alberta Lego User Group

Since there has been no real announcement yet, I thought now would be as good as a time as any, plus there is a meeting coming up. So anyway, there is a small LUG located here in Calgary, Alberta and we have named ourselves SALUG. The group consists (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.ab.cal)

  MonLUG and ParLUGment hold first joint train show

Un message francais suit. A french message follows. Hello to all, I'm proud to announce the Montreal Area Lego User Group (MonLUG) second and the Ottawa Lego User Group's first participation in a Montreal Area train show. It will be held at (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.ca) !

  LEGO Yoda UCS sighting

Hi all Found the LEGO Yoda UCS set at the local TRU in Toronto (Bloor and Dufferin) for $170. Not exactly a bargain though, considering the LEGO Shop at Home price is 99 USD. They also had the RIS 2.0 marked down from $300 to $280, and the Ultimate (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: Happy New Year, 2002

Happy New Year, and I want you all to know I spent New Year's Day teaching myself NQC (I can turn a motor on... but not off... yet), and it's all because of you folks. -Greg Hyland (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Happy New Year, 2002

(...) Happy New Year Calum! (just got my laptop back and playing catch-up :) ) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact