 Organizations / Canada / 71
  The Southern Alberta Lego User Group

Since there has been no real announcement yet, I thought now would be as good as a time as any, plus there is a meeting coming up. So anyway, there is a small LUG located here in Calgary, Alberta and we have named ourselves SALUG. The group consists (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.ab.cal)

  Re: The Southern Alberta Lego User Group

(...) I just thought I would add to this we have decided to have regular meetings on every second monday of the month so if anyone in Calgary wants to join our little group feel free to contact us. Bartek (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.ab.cal)