 Organizations / Canada / 71 (-5)
  The Southern Alberta Lego User Group

Since there has been no real announcement yet, I thought now would be as good as a time as any, plus there is a meeting coming up. So anyway, there is a small LUG located here in Calgary, Alberta and we have named ourselves SALUG. The group consists (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.ab.cal)

  MonLUG and ParLUGment hold first joint train show

Un message francais suit. A french message follows. Hello to all, I'm proud to announce the Montreal Area Lego User Group (MonLUG) second and the Ottawa Lego User Group's first participation in a Montreal Area train show. It will be held at (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.ca) !

  LEGO Yoda UCS sighting

Hi all Found the LEGO Yoda UCS set at the local TRU in Toronto (Bloor and Dufferin) for $170. Not exactly a bargain though, considering the LEGO Shop at Home price is 99 USD. They also had the RIS 2.0 marked down from $300 to $280, and the Ultimate (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: Happy New Year, 2002

Happy New Year, and I want you all to know I spent New Year's Day teaching myself NQC (I can turn a motor on... but not off... yet), and it's all because of you folks. -Greg Hyland (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Happy New Year, 2002

(...) Happy New Year Calum! (just got my laptop back and playing catch-up :) ) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact