 Organizations / Canada / 66 (-5)
  Happy New Year, 2002

Hi folks, I wanted to wish everyone here on rtlToronto and Lugnet a happy new year in 2002. Although it's been a pretty bad year overall, it's been a great year for rtlToronto and Lego in the GTA: Not only did we do three Robotics events in 2001, we (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca)

  The TOMLUG Alliance

rtlToronto, ParLUGment and MonLUG are proud to announce the TOMLUG Alliance, the Toronto-Ottawa-Montreal LEGO User Groups Alliance. We have agreed to not only accept the free flow of members between our groups but encourage members all our groups to (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains.org) !

  Harry Potter at Zellers?????

Hey canadian AFOLs, Is there any Zellers selling any HP sets? They have their famous buy one get the second 50% off this week and I can't put my hands on any HP sets. Any Ideas?? Thanks, JM (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Any AFOL in the Calgary, Alberta area?

Trying to track down any and all AFOL in the Calgary area, cross posted a bunch of places to cover more area and hopefully find some new people. Adam (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.ab, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Winners 7130/7150 Star Wars combo

Too bad we missed you. I've lived in Ottawa since Jan '96, and Jude has been here forever <grin>. I can't speak for the others, I don't remember how long they've been here, if I ever did know. I have a terrible memory so it's quite possible I've (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact