 Organizations / Canada / 6 (-5)
  Re: Introducing NALUG!

(...) Excellent! I'm glad to see you joining! Another Canada LUG to rule the world! Dean -- TFM's Home Page: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.ab)

  Re: Introducing NALUG!

(...) :/ Try: (URL) getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet. (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.ab)

  Introducing NALUG!

Introducing NALUG, the Northern Alberta Lego Users Group! About a year ago, Chris Gray and I got together and organized a meeting of all the local AFOL's we could find, and it worked out quite well - you can see the results here: (URL) Everyone had (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.ab, lugnet.loc.ca.ab.edm)

  Re: Announcing the 'Vancouver Lego Club' (VLC)

(...) Congrats!!! OK, just created a new newsgroup lugnet.org.ca (parallel to the newsgroup lugnet.org.us group) for focused discussions about Canada-based user-group formation, etc., as needed. Lemme know (just ask) if you want a newsgroup/mailing (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.org.ca)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact