 Organizations / Australia / 995
  Re: Sydneysider selling lots of Lego train stuff on ebay

You mean there are other trainheads in Australia apart from me? (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Sydneysider selling lots of Lego train stuff on ebay

Come up to Brisbane one day and I'll show you one of the biggest lego train set collections in the Southern Hemispere. Mark H. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Sydneysider selling lots of Lego train stuff on ebay

(...) Remember to bring a compass, sturdy boots, and a cut lunch, as Mark's trains are hidden behind a huge mountain of just about every other Lego theme :-) Kerry (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Sydneysider selling lots of Lego train stuff on ebay

What about the search party and maps of the area? In case Mark gets lost too. <g> -- Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde Kerry Raymond <kerry@dstc.edu.au> wrote in message news:G30t8n.E1J@lugnet.com... (...) trains (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  (canceled)

Geoffrey Hyde <ghyde@ledanet.com.au> wrote in message news:G31FMC.9zL@lugnet.com... (...) I'm not sure if a map would be very useful. We are talking about some highly unstable mountain formations. One false move and the entire landscape could be (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au)