 Organizations / Australia / 973
972  |  974
Subject:
Unable to attend :(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 07:02:32 GMT

Studer'ers,
Unfortunately I am unable to attend the Meet this Sunday. I have to work
with other "group" (if they were a group, they'd have pulled their
weight by now) members to complete an assignment that is due on Tuesday and
this will take up most of the day on Sunday.

So yeah, uhmm sorry.

But I'll have to double the effort at the next one! Especially if there's any
progress on the Train Club idea.

Peter W. I'm still keen on getting that extra train controller. Would you mind
holding onto it for longer? If not i can make other arrangements to get a hold
of it.

Hope you all have fun, and have pics for me to see.

Santosh