 Organizations / Australia / 966
  Re: World club "gift" missing?

Ben... maybe you were sent the wrong version of the magazine? I would call them up and ask them, maybe there have been more people out there who have also complained and maybe they can do something about it or arrange to send you one??? I'd give it (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: World club "gift" missing?

(...) also (...) it (...) I think I might just do that tomorrow...Along with enquiring about several other items of intrest. Pity I can't post my findings from work :( Benjamin Whytcross bwhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: World club "gift" missing?

(...) Okay, replying to myself... The lady I spoke to on the phone said she'd look into it, as she's only new there. She said she ddidn't think there were any Darth Maul keyrings left, but she'd see what was available [maybe others :) ]. She also (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au)