 Organizations / Australia / 950
  Flybo at World Club

Hi all, no ones mentioned it yet so -- The current special offer from World Club is the Time Cruisers Flybo for $29.95 cheers sue ann (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Flybo at World Club

Is that set #6493? Looks like they must have had some old stock they had a hard time getting rid of ... Anyone want to help me pick a few of them up? I have some money spare in the next couple of weeks, email if interested in helping me out. Cheers (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Flybo at World Club

I'd like one -- maybe we could organise a Studs bulk purchase this Sunday? --DaveL (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au)