 Organizations / Australia / 938
  Re: LegOz 2000.7 wrap up. - WARNING

*** WARNING *** Attending one of these functions may cause damage to your Wallet! After attending on Sunday, I have been out every day this week, at lunch and even after work, looking at Lego, touching Lego, buying Lego. I think I have almost (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LegOz 2000.7 wrap up. - WARNING

(...) 8?) I assume you've got a nice, new tow-truck in there somewhere...I just took delivery of a new car last night, one of Pauls 8865s. Already dismantled half the stuff I had at 2000.7 (not the helicopter yet, though). Also finally decided to (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LegOz 2000.7 wrap up. - WARNING

I already got the Tow truck with the Super car last week. I picked up an 8266 competition set, a bit weird, but it has a motor, battery box and lots of other bits for the price of the motor kit ($75). I also got a Rock Raiders Granite Grinder (4940) (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LegOz 2000.7 wrap up. - WARNING

(...) Good call. There's a Technic Battle Droid that stands on the low partition that separates my station from the next. He's quite a popular fellow :-) Richard Still baldly going... (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)