 Organizations / Australia / 904
Re: New Promo at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 16:38:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Mark Harrison writes:
Hi All,

While browsing the lego shelves at TRU, I noticed they are selling a US
based Arctic theme bonus pact containing sets 6578 and 6586 for just
under $14.00. As the 6586 normally goes for closer to $20.00, this seems
to be a good deal.

The 6578 has not been released separately from the bonus pack, so if you
wish to be Arctic complete then this pack is a must.

I was about to say, "what's new here?" when I realized that this is in .au...
Interesting, we don't have either of those sets available separately here in
the US (that I've seen at least).

Frank