 Organizations / Australia / 857
Re: 8482 CyberMaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 15:51:27 GMT

See:
http://news.lugnet.com/db/inv/?n=65
for the inventory.  I assume this is the one with the metallic case.

Here's a review of sorts:
http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=47

The touch sensors may be a nice addition to an RCX if you're using NQC to
read the raw values.

--
-Rob.

=============================
New sets and parts for sale or trade:
http://www.doucettenet.com/lego/
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=doucette
"Mark Harrison" <harro1@one.net.au> wrote in message
Hi All,

Can anyone tell me more about this set, original price, can it be
connected to mindstorms.

The reason I ask is that Myers is having a 20% off lego sale at the
moment and I've got the city store to put this set on hold for me until
I work out if it's worth getting. I think it is as this appears to be
the last one and it has been reduced to $91.00 less 20% if I buy it by
the 17th.