 Organizations / Australia / 760
    Having trouble accessing rtl —Mark Harrison
   Is anyone else having problems accessing rec.toys.lego? My ISP's news server says the last message posted to this newsgroup was on Wednesday!!! I've rang the techies but they say that the news server is working fine. What gives? Mark H. (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Having trouble accessing rtl —Sheree Rosenkrantz
      Mark Harrison <harro1@one.net.au> wrote in message news:39B0F444.1D4EC1....net.au... (...) (Since no one local has replied yet, and on the pincipal that a fragment of an answer is better than nothing.) I just wanted to let you know rtl is ok on (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Having trouble accessing rtl —Kerry Raymond
   I can access it without any problems. There has been a continual flow of postings to it each day. Kerry (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.au)