 Organizations / Australia / 757
  In Sydney during the Olympics

Lego fans : My girlfriend and I will be heading up to Sydney (from Melb.) for a week during the Olympics. We'll be busy watching the fencing a lot of that time, but lurking in my mind is the possibility that somewhere in Sydney is someone selling (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: In Sydney during the Olympics

(...) Well, I didn't want to mention this for 2 reasons..one was the distance involved o get it, and second was that the box had been opened, but there was the Tie Interceptor at Toyworld in Bay city plaza, Geelong for $189. That's all I've seen so (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)