 Organizations / Australia / 661
  RE: New Lego Nut

G'day, Welcome to the group. As a way to get to know everyone, would you be able to complete a roll-call [search the local/australia group for "Australian roll call", and reply, after having removed the responces, and adding your own] so that we can (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: New Lego Nut

HI TO ONE AND ALL. Okay a little about myself i live in Canberra and i am 38 years young have a small lego collection about 30,000 pieces and approx 600 minifigs i am into building towns and am after lego for my towns ie:windows doors ect, love to (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au)