 Organizations / Australia / 629
Re: A couple of new RRP's [8457 and 8458]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 14:45:28 GMT

Whytcross, Benjamin wrote in message
<1D0812CAE3E7D2118BCD00805FA76DEB022A52B7@gw-exg-ne01.pacificaccess.com.au>.
..
8457: $240-$260
8458: $370
[Released September]
However, as Paul Baulch has stated recently [in connection with the 2000
catalogue just becoming available], this isn't the cheapest toyworld in the
state. Therefore, you should be able to get these sets a little cheaper, • but
i thought I should let everyone know as soon as I could so we can discuss
whether these sets look worth the money [or would be cheaper from • overseas.]

Yep, let's discuss it.

No, they're <Great Aussie Adjective> well not!!!

Gee, that was easy. I think we need some more ambiguous discussion material
(like whether they did the podrace bucket justice in catalogue 2000.2, like
where's the "NEW!" symbol on its picture!).

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164 and Podrace bucket evangelist who can't be blamed for
missing a tiny corner of one of the numerous huge JPGs that Ben clunked all
on the one web page, preventing some of them from loading properly <*dons
flame suit*>
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/

P.S. Tell you what though, when that 8457 goes on discount below $100 I'll
have bought two of them quicker than two shakes of a wombat's backside!
Mmmmmm, monster truck..... *droool*