 Organizations / Australia / 618
Re: Lego Vending Machines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 09:21:37 GMT

"Mark Harrison" <harro1@one.net.au> wrote in message
news:399902BD.4E2A8297@one.net.au...
Hi All,

A mate of mine just arrived at work after dropping his wife off at the
airport, he said that he noticed a couple of vending machines in the
departure lounge that were being used to sell small lego sets.

Does anyone know more about this?

I haven't seen the lego ones myself, but I have seen some other vending
machines at Syd. domestic, which sell matchbox toys and Barbie dolls &
accessories.

I would guess that it would be the same machine that dispensers the matchbox
cars, but instead they would fill them with the standard impulse sets. The
box size is pretty similar.

Prices, judging by the matchbox ones, would definitely not be competitive.

later,
David Drew.

Public key available at
http://www.hydrowash.com.au/david/pubkey.txt