 Organizations / Australia / 612
  Looks like even less availability for us here.

Hello all. Take a look at (URL) production capacity right? So I'm guessing it'll mean that Australia receives an even higher proportion of this reduction as we aren't a major market. D'oh Santosh If you want to hear my whingefest..refer to (URL) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au)