 Organizations / Australia / 525
RE: Mindstorms at Dick Smith (was: no subject)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 13:32:52 GMT

Thanks Deidre for clearing up my post, silly me.
Aaron Coghill

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Deidre Rushton Brumby
Sent: Tuesday, 1 August 2000 12:17
To: lugnet.org.au@lugnet.com; lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Mindstorms at Dick Smith (was: no subject)

In lugnet.org.au, Aaron Coghill writes:
DickSmith had advertised on the weekend  the Mindsitoms "DDK" for $100,
which I would by it for except for my current self-imposed money
restriction.

The current Dick Smith catalog runs until 25th August and has the
Mindstorms Discovery Kit for $199 save $49 and the Droid Kit for $99
save $91.  No mention of the RIS.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com