 Organizations / Australia / 437
436  |  438
Subject:
instructions for 6085
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 00:38:26 GMT

Although I pride myself on having at least some intelligence, I still can't
figure out how to access the instructions that I have downloaded from
brickshelf for castle 6085.  Can I assume that I need Winzip or the equivalent
to read the pictures that I have downloaded?  As I seem to be completely at a
loss to do this, does anyone have a copy of the original 6085 instructions
that they can get a colour photocopy of and send it to me. I will bear all
costs.  I would be most grateful.
Truly
Corrine