 Organizations / Australia / 435
Re: Mint in Box 8865 Test Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 13:08:58 GMT

Hi Geoffrey,

The generally accepted currency for lego on the internet is USD, it is the
currency I have been using for buying and selling since 1994.

When the ozzy dollar is performing better than the US dollar, I'll use it, and
I dare say everyone else will also (and the pigs are fed and ready to fly)

If you need to know what a set costs in AUD, the following free currency
converter site is available:

http://www.oanda.com/convert/classic

Mark H.

Geoffrey Hyde wrote:

I thought you said were selling them locally?  If so, please put an asking
price in $AUD on them!!  ;-)

The exchange rates are killers, otherwise.  :o)

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Mark Harrison <harro1@one.net.au> wrote in message
Hi All,

I've acquired a couple of these large technic sets and offer them
locally before I offer them outside Australia. I'm asking $125 USD each.
First come first serve.

Mark H.