 Organizations / Australia / 429
  Largest Lego Collection in Aus??

Hey all, I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but now I've found a URL that gives some more info (URL) this a challenge to the Tidman brothers? Should we let this guy know about Lugnet? Santosh (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Largest Lego Collection in Aus??

Hi Santosh, I spoke to Tom Lucieer by phone about two years ago when this article first appear, at that time there was no mention of him spending $90,000 on lego kits, and from my discussion with him I doubt the reliability of this figure. I (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au)