 Organizations / Australia / 408
    Web interface links between .au groups —David Low
   Hi all, Considering the fairly large overlap between lugnet.org.au and lugnet.loc.au (with the distinction between the groups and their purposes noted), would it be possible to have mutual links to the other group included under the charters for (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Web interface links between .au groups —David Low
   (...) <replying to self, but for a decent reason> Okay, either: (a) I'm blind, and didn't see the links that were already there, in which case I'm sorry for wasting time and bandwidth (b) Todd put up the requested links almost immediately If it's (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)