 Organizations / Australia / 397
  International commerce (was Re: Bulk pieces)

In lugnet.org.au, Timothy Gould and Jamie Obrien write: (...) Hi everyone (assuming people are still out there!), I know this is rehashing previous discussions (eg customs on large packages etc), but I'm really keen on the whole hub idea (although (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: International commerce (was Re: Bulk pieces)

(...) Please do talk about it. I'm keen to get out of the factoring biz and close out the position of my Australian factoree... said position, if transferred to someone else on this end, is a good spot to be for people who will be selling more than (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)