 Organizations / Australia / 358
Re: Upcoming Studs BrikWars -- new Rules?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 23:28:07 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, David Low writes:
It seems the gods have been smiling on our worthy warriors, for a wise
oracle has recently mentioned some new Rules [see
http://www.lugnet.com/fun/gaming/?n=464 ]. Perhaps he will see fit to
let us also test them in our combat?

I'm afraid they're not quite ready for public consumption just yet, we're still
ironing out some bugs - right now I'm waiting to hear back from Jason
Catena about them, since he's a lot more knowledgable about medieval
Japan and the rules were his idea in the first place.  I'll write him an e-
mail and see where things stand.

- Mike Rayhawk