 Organizations / Australia / 333
332  |  334
Subject:
Regarding my Technic Collection Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 01:43:02 GMT

Hi everyone,

Although the total of the individual prices exceeds $5,000 US I will
accept $3500 US for the collection previously described and pay the
first $200 AUD in freight costs to any destination in Australia.

I'd prefer to sell it this way, naturally, as the collection is all
packed up and has already been to Sydney and back once.

I would assist by accepting payment on an instalment basis.

I have had good dealings with hundreds of lego enthusiasts world wide if
references are an issue.

I have received requests for many individual sets from this collection
but would like to know for sure that there is no alternative to breaking
open the crate that took me over six hours to collate and pack.

Mark H.